Dispensette® S bottletop dispensers build on the 50 year history of BRAND® dispensing expertise. Continual upgrades makes this the safest and most convenient ever, while retaining the features making the Dispensette® the world’s favorite bottletop dispenser. The “floating piston” design of the Dispensette® S forms a zero-wear sealing system with outstanding sliding properties. Optimized flow channels make dispensing and priming even easier – particularly in instruments with large volumes.
- The GL45mm standard thread, plus included adapters, fit most common lab bottles
- The valve block rotates 360° so the bottle label always faces the user for safety
- Telescoping filling tube adjusts to different bottle sizes
- Easy to disassemble for cleaning
- Simple to mount discharge tube available with or without integrated recirculation valve
- Designed without additional sealing rings for ease of cleaning and maintenance
- Replaceable discharge valve with safety valve
- Olive-shaped filling valve for firmer attachment of filling tubes
- Scalloped track for secure volume setting on analog dispensers
The Dispensette® S bottletop dispenser is supplied with: discharge tube, valve mounting/calibration tool, polypropylene adapters, telescoping filling tube, recirculation tube (optional), performance certificate, operating manual, and one year warranty.
|Volume||Increments||A* ≤ ±||CV* ≤|
A*=Accuracy, CV*=Coefficient of Variation
*The value of accuracy and coefficient of variation are final test values referring ot the delivered nominal volume, instrument and distilled water at equilibrium with ambient temperature (20°C/68°F) and with smooth operation.