At last .. an Australian made DC Voltmeter, made by IEC and it is designed to be virtually indestructable in the classroom.
- Measures from 0.00 to 19.99 volts DC. (10 mV resolution).
- Powered by a standard 9V battery, easy to change when required. A “LO-BATT” alarm displays well before the battery must be replaced and accuracy is not affected.
- Power turns off automatically after 20 minutes to protect against forgetful users. One touch of the only button restores the display.
- If the 20 volt DC rating is exceeded, a red LED illuminates as a reminder but there is no chance of damage.
- There are no knobs or switches or fuses to replace. A perfect voltmeter for the classroom and not much more expensive than a fragile analogue meter.