TENS MACHINE – METRON PROTENS
The TENS machine (Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation) is a non-invasive, drug-free method of pain relief.
- Channel: Dual, isolated between channels
- Modes of Operations: Continuous, Burst, Modulation
- Pulse Intensity: Adjustable 0-80mA peak into 500 ohm load each channel, constant current
- Pulse Rate: 2Hz-150Hz (adjustable)
- Pulse Width: 30ìs-260ìs (adjustable)
- Time: Continuous, 30 min., 60 min.
- Burst Mode: Burst consists 2 burst per sec at 100 Hz
- Wave Form: Asymmetrical Bi-phasic square pulse
- Voltage: 0-100 Volt (open current)
- Power Source: 9 volt battery
- Dimensions: 95(H) x 60(W) x 23(D) mm
- Weight: 115 grams (battery included)
- Warranty: 1 Year Supplied with the following accessories – Carry Case, 2 x TENS Leads, Operating Manual, 1 x 9V Battery, 1 x Pack of Metron Self-Adhesive Electrodes (4 electrodes per pack)