STERICAM 1.8MM MODULAR INSPECTION CAMERA (MIC)
SteriCam is the next generation of advanced small diameter, near field inspection scopes designed to provide ready access to and imaging of the interior chambers, lumens, and working channels of surgical medical devices. At 1.8mm, the astonishingly small size of this revolutionary new high-definition inspection camera is perfect for the inspection of surgical devices to safeguard patients who undergo endoscopic procedures.
Features and Benefits
- Connects directly to Windows-based computers.
- The MIC (Modular Inspection Camera) is a fully digital image and not fiberoptic.
- The MIC insertion tube can detach from the handle.
- It allows you to interchange sizes with one handle.
- Clean the insertion tube in an AFER – (Automatic Flexible Endoscope Reprocessor) for inspection of a clean endoscope. POST-HLD INSPECTION
- Insertion tube and camera head can be cleaned with a Sani-cloth for quick turnaround. PRE-HLD INSPECTION
- The MIC can be purchased with a Surface Pro tablet computer.
- Images and videos can be taken from either the camera head or from the computer touchscreen.
- All images and videos can be cataloged by the scope with references.
- All images and videos are auto date and time-stamped.
- The MIC connection is via standard USB.