SKINMAN SOFT N ANTISEPTIC HAND RUB 500ML
Contains 76% v/v Isopropyl Alcohol, 0.13% w/v Benzalkonium Chloride
*Comes with hand pump*
- Antiseptic hand rub for hygienic hand disinfection in healthcare settings.
- Antiseptic hand rub for surgical hand disinfection after pre-treatment and 3 minute application time.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Hygienic Hand Rub
For hygienic hand disinfection apply 3mL of product to clean dry hands and rub thoroughly for 30 seconds ensuring all areas are covered, until dry.
Surgical Hand Disinfection
Prior to the pre-surgical rub, wash hands, forearms and nails including subungual areas using a non-medicated soap and running water. Subungual areas can be cleaned using a nail pick or bush. All skin surfaces are to be thoroughly dried prior to commencing antiseptic rub. Surgical hand disinfection contact time is 3 minutes. Surgical hand disinfection is achieved by rubbing as many portions of approximately 5mL of undiluted product into both hands as is necessary to keep them wet for 3 minutes. At completion allow hands to completely air dry thoroughly before donning sterile gloves.
- For external use only.
- For use on intact skin only.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Keep away from sources of ignition.
- Store below 25 degC
- Highly flammable.
- No Smoking.