SIEVE SHAKER 200MM VARIABLE GLENAMMER
- Glenammers SQ Variable shaker is the most advanced model among the three. It has the same digital timing system as SQ Digital but more advanced functions.
- SQ Variable has a motor with adjustable speed. Users can turn the dial to change the shaking speed while test is processing.
Advantages of the adjustable speed are:
- Provides the availability of changing speed on different stages, as each stage might require different shaking strength and speed. For example, in some particle analysis, towards the end of the test, lower speed works better to allow the fine particles to settle and sift through the mesh.
- Speed adjustment provides more flexibility to experiments in laboratories where users need to separate particles that are different material, size, weight, density or viscosity.
- Keep the sustainability of test sieves and prevent sieve from damaging. Generally, a lower shaking speed will work better with larger and heavier particles. This is because inappropriate shaking speed or strength might damage sieve frame and mesh.
- Ensure the test results consistency. With the accurate speed and time setting, the test result will be more reliable and consistent.
|Capacity||Max. 850mm high nested sieves plus lid and receiver|
|(approx. 10 of 200mm)|
|Suitable for dry & wet sieving||Yes|
|Speed Adjustment||Yes, range from 0-10 grade|
|Application||Shaking speed adjustable for various materials and|
|Efficient and accurate time control|