The Shaking Incubator combines in one instrument two typical laboratory operations: shaking and incubation of samples. Combining the convenience of a benchtop incubator and a shaker. Widely applicable for research on bacteria cultivation. fermentation, hybridization, chemical and biochemical reaction, enzymes and tissue research, which have a high requirement on precision of shaking speed and temperature.
- Large LCD screen to display more data at same time.
- Stainless-steel chamber and platform, easy to clean.
- Big observation windows.
- Microprocessor controller for temperature and shaking speed with timing function.
- Self-check function easy to identify problems.
- Smooth start and stop system prevents liquid spillage.
- Auto-controller of fan speed to prevent damage to the samples.
- Safety door switch, auto pause operation when door is opened.
- Highly effective filter provides filtration of bacteria and dust.
- Temperature limiting alarm system, auto switch off when over-temperature (option).
- RS485 connector can connect computer record and inspect the parameters and the variations of temperature (option).
|Temperature Range||RT +5~650C|
|Platform Size (mm)||450 x 450|
|Interior Height (mm)||320|
|Exterior Dimension (W x H x D) mm||590 x 550 x 800|
|Shaking Speed Range||40~300 rpm|
|Speed Accuracy||+/- 1 rpm|
|Spring Wire Rack||Standard|
|Electrical Requirement||220V 50Hz|