Orbital Shakers are the preferred method for blending samples inside tubes and flasks. Precision smooth orbital shaking motion is essential for many lab applications. Specific applications are fermentation, chemical and biochemical reactions.
- Colourful LCD Display.
- PID Microprocessor controls shaking speed and timing.
- Smooth start and stop system prevents liquid spillage.
- Stainless-steel and easy to clean platform.
- DC Brushless motor provides long term reliability.
- Safety alarm and shutdown feature for speeds 10% over set speed.
- A large number of accessories (platforms, tube-racks and flask clamps) to accommodate various needs.
|Maximum Capacity||250mL × 48pcs or 500mL × 30pcs|
|1000mL × 20pcs or 2000mL × 12pcs (single shelf）|
|Amplitude of Tray||26mm|
|Platform Size (mm)||800 x 600|
|Exterior Dimension (W x H x D) mm||895 x 740 x 460|
|Electrical Requirement||220V 50Hz|