Brix Refractometer 0-32% ATC
Developed for working with sugar related liquids such as fruit juice, soft-drinks, and wine to help monitor and control sugar concentrations in foods and beverages. It is also useful in checking the “ripeness” of fruit in the field and verifying product quality after harvesting and/or controlling concentrations during processing and packaging.
Note: Not recommended for use with honey, Syrup, Jam, Sauces and Juice concentrates.
- Measuring Range: 0-32% Brix
- Minimum Division: 0.2% Brix
- Accuracy: ±0.2%
- ATC Compensation Range: 10°C~30°C (50°F~86°F)
- Reference Temperature: 20°C
- Length: 170 mm
- Weight: 250g
- Durable and built to last long
- Uses ambient light only which means battery or power source is not required
- Heavy-duty and lightweight with its aluminium construction
- Easy to focus
- Accurate testing results guaranteed
- Made with the highest and finest quality of aluminium & rubber that makes it lightweight
- Cushioned with soft & comfortable non-slip rubber
- Extremely easy-to-use and calibrate
- Equipped with Built-in ATC compensation Range (Automatic Temperature Compensation) from 10° to 30° to correct temperature discrepancies during use.