DESCRIPTION: KIT CONTENTS:
• 1 pce. Photo-Electric Effect instrument. Runs from 9V transistor battery.
• 1 pce. 9V battery, type #216
• 1 pce. Lamp as light source, 12Volt, 25 Watt. Mounts on rear of unit.
• 1 set of 5x Colour filters. Calibrated in nanometres wavelength.
• 1 set. 4x Apertures to set the quantity of light from the light source.
Aperture orifices: 7mm, 10mm, 14mm, and 20mm diameters
• One test sheet and Experiment Sheets for using the instrument are included.
Features of this model:
• Dual meters permit the “backing voltage” and the photo-cell current to be viewed
together without requiring the switching from one to the other.
• Removal of two selection switches makes readings quicker and less confusing.
• This model includes selection of nanoamps or microamps as the current range for
some of the experiments.