BANTE 821 FEATURES
- 1 or 2 points calibration using the air-saturated water or zero oxygen solution.
- Salinity and barometric pressure compensations provide the reliable measuring results.
- Selectable measurement units, including the mg/L, ppm, mmHg and kPa.
- Automatic Temperature Compensation provides accurate reading over the entire range.
- Calibration Due Reminder prompts user to calibrate the meter regularly.
- Stability indicator shows when a measurement is recognised as stable.
- Auto-Hold feature senses and locks the measurement endpoint.
- Battery indicator shows the remaining battery capacity.
- Auto-Power Off effectively conserves battery life.
- Setup menu allows setting the 9 parameters, including the number of calibration points, resolution, stability criteria, etc.
- Reset feature automatically resumes all settings back to factory default options.
- Expanded memory stores and recalls up to 100 data sets.
- Stored readings can be transferred into the computer by USB communication interface.
- Multi-mode power scheme (batteries, power adapter or USB port) ensures that use the meter smoothly.