Surface active cleaning agent, for use in laboratory, medical and industrial automatic glassware washing machines. Supplied as a liquid concentrate, for use in automatic machines. Biodegradable, Phosphate-free, Bactericidal, non-foaming, non-flammable and free-rinsing.
Colourless to pale amber, non-viscous liquid, having faint odour.
A mixture of amphoteric surface active agents, non-phosphate detergent builders, alkalis and sequestering agents, in an aqueous base. Decon DECOMATIC does NOT contain Phosphates, Enzymes, EDTA/NTA or Chlorine Bleaches.
NOT suitable for domestic applications. Being alkaline Decon DECOMATIC is NOT suitable for use on non-ferrous metals, notably aluminium and zinc or on polycarbonate.
Method of Use
- Please follow the manufacturer’s instructions for your washing machine and place Decomatic into the appropriate chamber.
- Detergent dose rate relates to the total volume of water used by the machine in one complete cycle – not just the wash cycle.
- Most washing machines use 45 to 60 litres of water in a complete cycle, which will require 80 to 120ml Decomatic, increasing to 200ml for very heavy soiling or problem contaminants.
- Washing machines with a higher water consumption will require proportionally more cleaning agent.
- For fully automatic ‘self-dosing’ machines, insert the dip tube into the Decomatic container, following the machine manufacturer’s instructions.