Schott Youtility Bottles With Cap and Ring
- Specially shaped gripping zones on both sides of the bottle for easier and safer handling.
- With the new YOUTILITY bottle thread opening or closing the bottle is significantly faster. The thread is fully compatible with DIN GL 45 closures and other accessories.
- The slimmer YOUTILITY bottle shape allows a more optimal use of limited space in autoclaves and laboratory refrigerators.
- A pre-defined labelling area is compatible with the dedicated DURAN® self-adhesive YOUTILITY bottle labels.
- Nominal volume is shown at the top of the easy-to-read graduation scale for fast determination of the volumes.
- A range of sequentially sized bottles are available in the four popular volumes of 125, 250, 500 and 1000 ml.
- Glass bottle body is moulded from the tried and tested DURAN® borosilicate 3.3 pharmacopoeial Type 1 neutral glass. DURAN® glass offers very good chemical resistance and high temperature resistance.
- Each DURAN® YOUTILITY bottle is supplied as a complete system, with a pouring ring (cyan polypropylene) and a GL 45 cap (cyan polypropylene).