At last … an Australian made DC Ammeter, made by IEC and it is designed to be virtually indestructable in the classroom..
- Measures from 0.00 (10 milliamp) to 19.99 amps.
- Powered by a standard 9V battery, easy to change when required. A “LO BATT” alarm displays well before the battery must be replaced and accuracy is not affected.
- Power turns off automatically after 20 minutes to protect against forgetful users. One touch of the only button restores the display.
- If the 20 amp DC rating is exceeded, a red LED illuminates as a reminder but there is no chance of damage.
- There are no knobs, switches or fuses to replace. A perfect ammeter for the classroom and not much more expensive than a fragile analogue meter.