AIR PURIFICATION ISOLATION UNIT “SMALL” ISO120
Download Brochure – “Click Here”
- ISO120 – Isolation Unit “all in one / small”- for rooms ca. 10m2/30m3.
- For installation against or in the (false) ceiling.
- Creates negative or positive pressure between two area’s/rooms (example: room/corridor or room/exterior).
- Is provided with an air back pressure flap that avoids return airflow.
- Filter cassette ULPA15, ventilator, electronics, pre-filtration frame + package of 5 pre-filters type F5.
- Including permanent pressure difference monitoring between two areas (optional).
- Steel white epoxy coated RAL 9010.
- Capacity up to 135m3/hour – normal use at 80m3/hour.
- Including, 1 filter cassette (quality ULPA15), opening (300x90mm) at the back of the unit to be connected to the existing or new ventilation tubes, remote control RC100 + RCC100 key operated (controlled exclusively by hospital staff), 4 operating levels, pre-filtration frame and 5 pre-filters (type F5) with a connection piece at the back of the unit for connection to existing or new ventilation tubes (P=125mm – L=350mm), air back pressure flap.
- Remote Control RC200 + RCC200 by cable (5 meters), equipped to be used by key (controlled exclusively by hospital staff), with permanent monitoring of pressure difference (Pa) between 2 areas, automatic features for maintaining pressure difference, alarm, easy operation.