AIR PURIFICATION ISOLATION UNIT ISO210
Download Brochure – “Click Here”
- ISO210 – Isolation Unit “in two parts” – for rooms ca. 10m2/30m3.
- For installation against the wall.
- Creates negative or positive pressure between two areas/rooms (example: room/corridor or room/exterior).
- Is provided with an air back pressure flap that avoids return airflow.
- Easy installation, consists of two parts: filter cassette ULPA15 + electronics, and ventilator, pre-filtration frame + package of 5 pre-filters type F5.
- Also include pressure sensors which lead to permanent pressure difference monitoring between the two areas (optional).
- Device in steel, white epoxy coated RAL 9010.
- Capacity up to 135m3/hour – normal use at 80m3/hour.
- For installation on the wall between two areas/rooms (example: room/corridor), including: 1 filter cassette (ULPA15), pre-filter frame + package of 5 pre-filters (type F5), remote control RC100+RCC100 operated by key (controlled exclusively by hospital staff), 4 operating levels, parts 125mm – L=250mm, air back pressure flap
- Remote Control RC200+RCC200 by cable (5 meters), equipped to be used by key (controlled exclusively by hospital staff), with permanent monitoring of pressure difference (Pa) between 2 areas, automatic features for maintaining pressure difference, alarm, easy operation.