AD32 EC/TDS/TEMP HI RANGE TESTER 1-20MS / 1-10PPT
- Professional Waterproof Conductivity-TDS-Temperature Pocket Testers with replaceable probe.
- The AD32 is a waterproof Conductivity, TDS and temperature tester.
- The housing has been completely sealed against humidity.
- All Conductivity and TDS readings are automatically temperature compensated (ATC), and temperature values can be displayed in °C or °F units.
- The Conductivity/TDS conversion factor (CONV) can be selected by the user, as well as the coefficient ß (BETA) for temperature compensation.
- The instruments can be calibrated at one point.
- Measurements are highly accurate with a unique stability indicator right on the LCD.
- The models are also provided with a low battery symbol which warns the user to replace the batteries.
- The AD32P probe supplied with the meters, is interchangeable and can be easily replaced by the user. The encapsulated temperature sensor allows fast and accurate temperature measurement and compensation.
- After turn on the meter, all the used segments will be visible for one second (or as long as the button is pressed), followed by the percentage indication of the remaining battery life.
- Simple and easy automatic 1 point calibration.
|Range||EC||0.00 to 20.00 mS/cm|
|TDS||0 to 10.00 ppt|
|Temp||0.0 to 60.0oC (32.0 to 140.0oF)|
|Temp||0.1oC / 0.1oF|
|Accuracy (at 25oC/77oF)||EC/TDS||+/- 2% f.s.|
|Temp||+/- 0.5oC / +/- 1oF|
|Calibration||EC/TDS||Automatic, 1 point|
|Probe (Included)||AD32P – EC/TDS/Temp probe|
|Battery Type / Life||4 x 1.5V Button Type / approx. 300 hours of use|
|Dimensions / Weight||175.5 x 39 x 23mm / 100g|