AD11 PH /TEMP/ATC TESTER 0.1 RES
- Professional waterproof pH temperature pocket testers with replaceable probe.
- AD11 is the most advanced microprocessor based waterproof pH/Temp pocket tester in the market.
- These fast, stable and precise pocket testers are for users who require the greatest accuracy.
- The modular design allows replacing the electrode in a fast and simple way.
Features such as stability indicator, automatic calibration, and automatic temperature compensation make these waterproof pocket testers a must-have in a variety of industries.
- All pH readings are automatically temperature compensated.
- The encapsulated sensor allows fast and accurate temperature measurement and compensation.
- Temperature values can be displayed in °C or °F units.
- The hold function Freezes the display for easy and accurate recording.
- Simple user-replaceable probe: just unscrew the plastic ring on the top of the electrode and replace the probe with a new one!
- The meter displays an hourglass symbol that will disappear when the measurement has achieved stability, and the reading should be taken.
- When the batteries become weak, the battery symbol on the LCD lights up to indicate a low battery condition.
|Range||pH||-2.0 to 16.0 pH|
|Temp||-5.0 to 60.0oC (23.0 to 140.0oF)|
|Temp||0.1oC / 0.1oF|
|Accuracy (at 25oC/77oF)||pH||+/- 0.1 pH|
|Temp||+/- 0.5oC / +/- 1oF|
|Calibration||pH||Automatic, 1 or 2 point with 2 sets of memorised|
|buffers (pH 4.01/7.01/10.01 or 4.01/6.86/9.18)|
|Temp. Compensation||Automatic for pH readings|
|Probe (Included)||AD11P – pH/Temp probe|
|Battery Type / Life||4 x 1.5V Button Type / approx. 300 hours of use|
|Dimensions / Weight||175.5 x 39 x 23mm / 100g|