- Any personal information collected by Perth Scientific Pty Ltd will be handled in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 and as amended.
- All personal information collected and stored as a result of your use of www.perthscientific.com.au is used by Perth Scientific Pty Ltd only for the purposes of facilitating the supply of products and services to you, the customer and servicing our relationship with you. It is not disclosed to any third party, except where the customer has authorised disclosure.
- Customer contact information may also be used by Perth Scientific Pty Ltd for some direct marketing purposes.
- Cookies generated using www.perthscientific.com.au are used only to validate access to www.perthscientific.com.au. They are not used to identify individuals, nor used to track navigation patterns, or the address of the website from which a customer may have entered this website.
- We will securely hold customer personal information and we will not trade, rent, or sell it. We will take all reasonable steps to keep secure any information which we hold about customers. Personal information may be stored both electronically on our computer system, and in hardcopy form. Firewalls, passwords, anti-virus software and email filters act to protect all our electronic information. Perth Scientific Pty Ltd takes all necessary measures to ensure the security of hard-copy information. Once a customer transaction is finalised, both the electronic and hard-copy information are securely archived. After a period of 7 years, both the electronic and hard-copy information will be destroyed.
- If customers wish to gain access to their personal information, have a complaint or have any query on how personal information is collected or used, requests can be made to the address below. We will respond to queries or complaints as soon as possible.
Post: Perth Scientific Pty Ltd, Unit 2 / 11 Narloo Street, Perth, WA, 6090